Sunday, September 23, 2007

"The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change."



It was a relatively relaxing Sunday and apart from the usual check list of errands i do, i've had a pretty calm weekend. And i'm slowly trying to break my hibernation cycle and looking at life from a different perspective. I even made an effort to venture out of my sanctuary... which was a nice change.

I can't remember the last time i was invited over to a friend's place for a Sunday roast. PingPong was kind enough to cook me a piece of salmon, seeing that i don't eat meat. I munched away on the roasted potatoes, mushrooms and vegetables. And then to add to the delish factor, Possom made some apple crumble... YUM!

We continued to sip white wine and made random chatter whilst being entertained by a toddler's jibberish.

I later got my Soul Coaching cards read and was reassured that, yes i am on the right path...



Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sasha pao looks so cute.. esp..sipping the drink..i wish i could eat...

Anonymous said...

omg she got so big and she looks exactly like her mum :D

and I love that song, it's so summery and fun- always puts me in a good mood!

I still can't get over the maid being preggers LOL =\

winkris said...

Ekamon: I know rite! She's sucha cutie but so dramaaaaaa!

Boo: Yea, she's now walking and talking all sorts but it's so funny.

The song is good yea... makes me smile =)

As for the preggers maid... OMFG!