Tuesday, September 04, 2007

She.

Demonrat at www.darkknot.com

Perhaps one of the ultimate heterosexual male fantasies is that of two women. No, this will not be a reenactment of a past event. If anything, it is the result of a deprived and overactive imagination.

Sadly, the effects of facebook has influenced my train of thought, to the extent that vampires which i have successfully ignored, have managed to find its way into my subconscious! It is obvious that no dream of mine would be complete unless it was laced with erotic spice. And instead of viewing my dream in a 3rd person perspective, i was represented as myself and She bore the features of a familiar face.

Evident that our attraction for one another was kept strictly under wraps as we hid behind closed doors, in fear of being forced into exile. I don't think marriage was on the cards but for some reason we're found leaving a church.

The scene changes and i'm standing underneath running water.

She is no longer in my arms and i turn to see her being whisked away. Entranced by the power of seduction she disappears into the far corner and is engulfed by an unknown figure. Helpless behind a glass pane, i watch a stranger feed on her neck like a savage beast. This sensual act of dominance is rather grotesque yet i'm fixated as i watch her spirit being slowly sucked out of her.

I wake up with only her defined beauty etched into my thoughts and as usual i go through my day as if nothing had happened.

No comments: