Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oh... the sweet taste of alcohol.


[There's more at winkris.multiply.com]

It had been awhile since i was out with the boys but this time the regular crowd wasn't all there. It then dawned on us, how things have indeed changed. But despite the lack of bodies i had a really good time. Not only did i hop from one club to another but i successfully drank my night away with a mix of beer, whiskey and stout.

But i realised a few things last night, a] i still like my alcohol b] I can't play drinking games to save my life... yes i'm absolute shit at it! c] And even if one explains the rules again and again, my ability to understand does not guarantee anything d] Oh and i actually don't mind dressing up all girly.

It must have been around 6 am when WingBoy drove me back. I vaguely remember our discussion and i'm thinking it had to do with Language Barriers. The next thing i know, i'm found past out on my bed and only waking up this afternoon nursing a hang over.

The thought of slaving in front of an open flame when ones' alcohol levels are still high wasn't a good idea. So i then later spent most of my day taking several naps and nibbling on Domino's because i couldn't be arsed to cook.

But because it's Sunday and i'm a lazy git, i'm going back to bed.

No comments: