Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lookin' back...

I had planned to make a quick getaway to that little island down South to see my folks but SOMEBODY wouldn't approve my leave. I am apparently supposed to be swamped with work on Monday and Tuesday, so that's why i wasn't allowed to go to the conference and that's why it wasn't signed.

"WHATEVER!"


So anyway, i managed to get the computer technician to come to my place this morning to sort out my wireless connection. I would have kicked my own arse [if that's possible] if all it ended up being was un-checking a box and clicking some button.

It wasn't as simple as that.

But i did manage to configure most of it and he was out the door within half an hour. The reason why it wasn't connecting to the internet was because i hadn't keyed in the DNS digits. Which obviously i wouldn't have known.

So now i don't feel so much like a tech-saavy retard.

But my Friday night was a sober one. I decided after work i'd fish through my old photos of when i was at college and high school and scan them. I even managed to find some embarrassing shots and then spent the next few hours laughing my arse off and commenting on them.

It's funny how photos manage to stir up all sorts of emotions.

I'm so glad that i still have those pictures to look back on. There were some really great times and like most of my younger years, it was a real eye opener filled with mischief and drunken moments.

And people wonder why i tag along my camera everywhere.




L: 1995 R: 1997

[L: Smoking kills R: Proof that A-Levels did absolutely jack shit to my education
but it did do wonders to my social life... hello Boom Boom Room].

No comments: