Thursday, August 30, 2007

Always last minute and in need of a revamp

Thanks to an impromptu drinks with work mates last night, not only did i forget to have dinner again but i managed to cut my finger whilst unlocking the door of the bathroom.

And because my attention span can be as erratic as a house fly, i got sucked into checking my bloody facebook account for the kejillionth time when i got home. And in my post midnight glory i thought it was a fantastic idea to play online scrabble with my sister who lives in Germany.

Why? I have no idea. Needless to say that the game lasted just a few rounds.

One of the beauties of hibernation and not having anyone nag me to put away my clothes means that my couch has temporarily converted itself into a display unit for my clean clothes and makes packing a helluva lot easier since most items are at arms reach.

As most hoarders will admit, their one issue is they have problems with getting rid of things. I'm not sure if it's the sentimental value that comes with each item or that i'm just plain lazy to sort my stuff out. Possibly the latter. But i'm trying to wean myself off dressing like a boy. Have even tried to dress slightly more mature. I realised the whole "i just left high school" look was having very little effect in attracting potentials.

Finally, i'm taking little steps in trying to sort myself out. Call me Selfish but at the end of the day... nobody likes to be unhappy.

No comments: