Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's all over red rover.

It's funny how life is, you meet some individuals for the first time thinking your paths won't ever cross again but little do you know down the track you meet again.

The world is filled with all sorts of people and i believe everyone is connected somehow. Then in some strange cosmic way it all comes back to you.

Sometimes the longer you wait and procrastinate on the matter, you miss opportunities as they fly by. And when you find out that the one person you've tried so desperately to get over, still so in love with but wished things were better just got married on Friday.

Wishing it was a rumor but nothing beats getting a sms from the person himself right after you declare that you've been thinking of him and miss him.

It's true never say never because it's bound to happen.

Weird part is, for the longest time i've had a gut instinct that he was going to get married but i just thought i was going crazy and for years i've been able to have this weird connection with him. But i'm trying so hard to think that this is a blessing in disguise. In reality it's just a huge muthafuckin' kick in the arse and i'll be honest and say that it hurts a helluva lot.

[He didn't end up marrying the woman he left me for but some other woman].
.
.
.
I guess all there is left is for me to wish him all the luck..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi winkris! I happen to stumble upon your blog while blog-browsing, and you got me hooked right there and then.The reason being...i was in the exact position as you for the past 4 years but of course the circumstances were different. It sure takes a hellotta time to move on, but it is all down to you at the end of the day!I just want to say that what you are going through right now is a healing process. :) I salute you. Right now, you are just stuck in a moment and you can't get out of. Yeah babe, the Bono song I dedicate it to you. I promised you that the best is yet to come! Because, i have found mine! All the best!

winkris said...

Hi anon... i appreciate your kind words and wishes.

Perhaps deep down, i knew there was no future but hoped that one day he'd turn around and say he made a mistake. But i guess i have no choice but close this chapter for good and remind myself it was never meant to be.

I guess i did the right thing by sending that sms today, otherwise who knows how long i'd hold on to that imaginary hope. But for as long as i can remember, i said that my 27th year was going to be my year but who knew that it would have been HIS and in some optimistic way, MINE too.

But i thank you for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. I guess good things come to those who wait.

*waits*

Anonymous said...

honey, i'm sorry i didn't tell you.. i wanted to as soon as i heard but he asked me not too so i thought he must be wanting to do it himself and i respected his wishes.. i also didn't know if you would even want to know as you'd been doing really well recently.. if you're annoyed with me for not saying anything to you i understand..

winkris said...

It was never your place to say. I'm just surprised he didn't think of telling me earlier.

SMS... great way to find out!

Poesy Liang said...

Time heals if you will only let it do its magic.. Keep the flame burning for yourself.. My heart goes out to you.. Don't let it cripple your future from the fear of giving yourself another chance.. It is a long journey from here to there, you are doing a sensible thing by putting your best foot forward.. and thank you for sharing your thoughts in this blog so courageously, you never know who you might also be helping while you are helping yourself.. Kudos!

winkris said...

Thanks Poesy... i appreciate your kind words.