Friday, August 10, 2007

One right after another...



My day couldn't be anymore busier and AnBloodyMumNomore is officially away for 2 weeks. The day she leaves is the day that the work comes back [as usual].

In exchange for her absence i'm simultaneously working on 3 of her jobs. And like i told my colleague it's moments like these that i need to split my brain into 4. I'm trying to reserve the last quarter of my brain to sort out my personal life... at least try and have a life.

And being the good tenant that i am, i even managed to get my ghetto arse air-cons serviced. I had spent numerous nights expecting my bedroom's temperature to resemble a refrigerator or one that belongs in Autumn but all i got was only a hint... actually jack shit.

I then rushed back after that drama was taken care of and was welcomed by numerous emails by "our" favorite menopausal client. So many things to do between now and Tuesday... but i've got them all aligned.

My only wish is that my outdoors shoot on early Monday morning doesn't run into Sagmeister's talk in the afternoon [waves ticket no. 0006].

** Reminds herself to bring another t-shirt and body spray.

...

TONIGHT



TOMORROW

Although i'm not sure whether i'll be able to make it as i'll probably end up having to go to the office... Sorry Chook!

No comments: