Thursday, January 24, 2008

POPBITS

OK so i haven't sent out my resume
.
.
.
Yet.

I have a valid reason. But i'll tell you what i did do today...


I went out to buy mini USB SENSATIONAL SPEAKERS! Serious shit, it even says so.

One of those random purchases but not exactly a necessity. I went to the book store to look for a clear folder instead i came out with speakers and a plastic thingamajig to put my EZ-link card in [clearly was not needed since the card is very durable and is used to a good beating].

But yes i got distracted once again. Although i must say the sound quality is much better than i expected for such a dinky little thing. It sure beats the crappy speakers on the MacBook and the fact that they're little makes traveling not such a huge hassle.

But here's a fact for ya, did you know Popular Bookstore has their own brand of speakers? They call them, POPBITS.

No comments: