Sunday, January 13, 2008

Like the good old days.

I'm quite knackered from last night. It's been awhile since i've been out and had an all nighter with the boys. It was a great night and it was so good to see my mates, it was like old times and it's nice to know that nothing has changed. The night was filled with great tunes and a delicious mix of white wine, lychee martinis, beer, champagne and my now favorite shot [all thanks to Wing] "Jager Bomb"; Jagermeister + Redbull.

Well i only managed to get 3 hours of sleep. I even squeezed in a meaningful hour and a half chat with my man at 7.30 in the morning over the phone. After checking out, the hour plus journey home by public transport was super tiring and with the sun out in full glory minus my sunnies, made it even worse. But then i did manage to sneak in a nap when i got back, so that gave me a jump start to continue on.

But now i've crossed the border to my temporary home away from home and will be heading off to another nearby island to accompany my dad and staff since they have a meeting for an upcoming project. An excuse to be near the beach and hopefully the weather will be good so i can sit by the beach and reflect on life for just a little bit more.

As for the photos from last night/this morning, i'll try to sieve through the 500+ images and pick the best of the best and upload them when i get back. But i have to go beddy bye time now since we're leaving early in the morning and my bed is looking very inviting from where i'm sitting.

No comments: