Friday, March 20, 2009

Being at the Right Place at the Right Time

An ex-colleague of mine had put up a link for this short film on facebook and being the true procrastinator that i can be, i thought i'd give it a watch. I'm not sure whether it's getting to that time of month but i found myself trying to hold back the tears. It's that warm and fuzzy feeling that you get and makes me realise how simple communication can really be.


[Signs by Director, Patrick Hughes]

And it's moments like those that reminds me of those times that i've backed out because i was too chicken shit and then missed an opportunity. Or those times i wished i'd grab the moment by its' balls and taken full advantage of it but didn't.

But i am grateful that i did follow my gut instinct and heart this time. Because who knows where i'd be or what would have become of me had i not crossed that street at that very moment on that early September Saturday morning of the 29th 2007.

No comments: