Thursday, March 05, 2009

Time for a new look...

No don't worry. You're not seeing things. Yes, you have arrived at the right place.

I don't know what happened but i'm thinking Motivation bit me on the butt this morning. Not only did i wake up early on the right side of the bed but this morning i actually did work, communicated with my client about changes AND now i'm doing something else other than napping.

I figured it has been well over a year since i created that Concrete Jungle masthead and fiddled with the template. Yes i know the rainbow coloured masthead was far more creative than what is currently up there at this very moment - which is nothing. But i do hope to be all fancy one day but at the moment it's just not working. Please bear with me.

First change is obvious, i've gone for a lighter look. I figured since i'm lacking sun on my skin, i might as well apply it to my blog as well hence the face lift. And at last i can officially say i am not sitting in the dark anymore and my mind is in a better place.

Don't worry, it's still a work in progress.

I'm still trying to suss out all the features and how to add them in. So don't freak out because chances are if something doesn't work, it's because i've done something wrong and fucked up somewhere.

Oh and if you haven't noticed already, i've also jumped on the Twitter wagon!

I thought to myself, if people really want to know what i'm doing with my Life in an instant, chances are they'd know i regurgitate my thoughts here. And maybe it's better to dribble on Twitter than to force everyone to read it on their news feed on facebook.

Alright, see you soon!

No comments: