Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carbs keeps me focused.

[Stolen from SKREENED]

There's nothing like the hypnotising sound of a laptops' internal fan to help you keep focused whilst trying to burn the midnight oil.

So i had a mini panic attack earlier regarding the number of amendments and additions that the client so sneakily put in last minute. And with nobody to vent my frustrations to, i found myself standing barefoot in the kitchen stuffing my face with potato salad. Bring on the crème fraîche! And if that wasn't enough, some freshly baked bread and a thick layer of Quark.

I have no idea how to count calories. It's all numbers to me. Numbers that i don't get. But oh how i love Carbs, what an instant mood lifter.

...

Speaking of mood lifters, this Sunday i turn 29.

However any form of celebration is the furthest from my mind. But i'm hoping i won't find myself cross-legged churning out pages as the clock strikes twelve. Even a short getaway during Easter seems impossible right now. I better stop dilly dally-ing...

No comments: