Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching up on Zzz's.

I was in no mood do anything today. I would of slept more, had i not felt guilty. For a moment i thought i should be doing something more productive. But i delivered the project the day before yesterday to my client and now i'm just wating for feedback. I'm sure there will be changes, so i should be thankful i have this pause.

Last week i was working at my computer for so long that i developed this huge pain in my wrist that ran up my forearm. It got so bad, i had to ice it. And it's not the first time either.

Maybe it just means i should take more frequent breaks rather than sitting for hours on end?

So anyway, my day isn't really worth writing about but if you care to share the boredom read on...

I woke up and it was raining. I made some Kaiserschmarrn with apples and bananas. Kissed J good-bye then did the dishes and the laundry. Then passed out on the sofa waiting for the clothes to do their last spin.

And for the last few hours i've been parked in front of the TV wrapped up in my duvet watching one show after another... in German. CNN is the only English channel we have and they're repeating themselves.

I can't be arsed to connect the DVD player we inherited from the Ex and neither can i be bothered to hook up J's laptop to the TV to watch anything online.

I guess i'll just have to continue watching Germany's Next Top Model and see what else i can entertain myself with for the next 2 hours until J gets home.

No comments: