Thursday, June 28, 2007

Congratulations is in order...



Mr and Mrs Bruce Wong

~:: 29th of June 2007 ::~

Although i've only known you both since pre-R3, we've had quite a number of memorable times together and probably some of my funniest. I'm so glad to have met you all. And i thank you for your friendship and trying to keep a smile on my face each time effortlessly.

But i'm so sorry i couldn't be witness to your special day but i'm sure Mr Cancellations knows i'll be there in spirit. Here's wishing you both all the luck and love possible, although i'm sure it's not needed since there's more than enough going around.

I'm certain we'll be seeing each other in the near future sometime and once again congratulations!

Much love,
"I swear... oh my fucking gawd!"

xox

PS. And for good old times sake, i dedicate this song to you both... LMFAO!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so CHEESE! i love it!!....Zankiu very much my friend, this means the end of my bachelorhood and hello MARRIED life! i love it!...

winkris said...

I know rite!?

eheheh... well done =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot sweetie! =)
Love,Hsuan

winkris said...

No worries... ; )

*hugs*