Friday, June 15, 2007

me love carbs.

I got my blood test results this afternoon and i am happy to say that i am disease-free. It seems as though my insides are doing relatively well... my liver is not crying and neither are my kidneys. So well done to me!

That's not to say i was expecting to be diagnosed with anything chronic *touch wood* but then again one can never be too careful nowadays.

My thyroid levels have remained normal, which is a huge relief since i kind of gave up on taking my meds once i found out they were ok. Which is very naughty of me *hides*

The only 2 things i have to be concerned about is that i'm low in calcium and my glucose levels seem a bit high. But my results were probably tainted because i had some coffee prior to having my blood taken, which i did inform the nurse. But yes, i know one is meant to fast prior to such test but i didn't know i was going to take a blood test until that morning!

So anyway, i've also been told to cut down on my carbohydrates and seafood intake *shakes head* But i'm such a BreadPotatoesPasta monster that if i cut them out of my diet... she might as well tell me to starve... CANNOT!

... i love my carbs too much.

No comments: