Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feline company

My day off yesterday did absolutely bollocks to my de-stress levels. If anything all that did was remind me how much work i have waiting for me.

I went to pick up Satan's Spawn this afternoon. His dark ash coloured coat was in need of a wash and his claws required trimming. After an hour, he returned smelling like he'd been raped by a powder puff. The scent was slightly overwhelming.

Since it was still office hours, i brought him back to my desk and left him in his carrier whilst i continued on with work.

I didn't think i was going to be staying late but due to a pressing deadline i had to make sure i sent out the finished visual to the client before the day was over, i ended up there later than expected.

...

I've only JUST got home... *whinge whinge bitch bitch* But it was a nice change to have Satan's Spawn beside me for most of the day.



No comments: