Sunday, June 10, 2007

Smothered in sweat + surrounded by randoms.

I'm in the final stages of editing the photos that i took at UV Nation. However, i haven't gotten around to uploading them up yet.

With regards to my happy snappy addiction, i have to admit this wasn't a record breaker. Although i still managed to snap away 331 shots. But don't worry, i eliminated the really bad ones and those that weren't worth looking at. So that leaves me with 172 decent shots.

But because there are some really good shots [in my opinion], i feel they need to be watermarked. Why? Because i can and they're worth having my stain on. However, should you desperately want the image minus the scribbles, do send me an email.

But because i'm übertired and i need to get some rest. I'll collect my thoughts and do a massive write up tomorrow. So in the meantime i'll leave you with a few that i like...



Plus not forgetting the main reason for attending UV Nation and that was to give my ongoing support to B.A. Somehow they never fail to deliver a great set. And should they think otherwise, i can say from where i was standing the crowd was absolutely lovin' it.

Well done boys!
Much love... xox

2 comments:

YC said...

ooo...me man shining in me shirt *beams*

winkris said...

Yup yup =)

At the start he wore his black BA shirt and i was like, "wooOOooh how come you're not pimpin' Blackjettas?"

Ehehhe... and lo and behold, when i saw him later, he changed... ehehe.