Saturday, June 23, 2007

Unnecessary purchases soothes the soul.

Spent an unnecessary amount of money at Watsons today. Which included a travel toothbrush with a contraption that spews out toothpaste. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon but i'm a sucker for well designed items.

So i updated my vitamins collection and one step closer to strong bones when i eventually become old and crusty. And when my hair begins to recede [which apparently it has begun] and thins out at least it'll be healthy all thanks to Evening Primrose oil.

And to add to my spending i also decided that my ghetto beige coloured sofa cushions were in need of replacement. So they've been taken over by 4 olive green covers. Which of course was an unnecessary purchase but who cares, they look nice invading my couch.

I've wanted to replace my super old One Star for ages but for some reason when i went to the store to try the All Stars the other day i couldn't help but think i stole Ronald McDonald's shoes [they made me look like a clown]. I thanked the sales assistant and my search continued. That was until i found a pair of Momoe wannabe Converse shoes... which are super cute and they don't make my feet look like they're wearing paddles.

But before all that i got my hair trimmed at Razer Edge in 1U and i am now sporting a shorter whispy fringe. The woman blow dried my shoulder length hair so now it looks light and bouncy. For some reason it reminds me of a helmut/wig but MissSeniorPisces says the new do suits me.


Hmmm... we'll see.

So anyway it's Saturday night and MissSeniorPisces and i are watching a dodgy pirated version of Elf and sipping orange juice. I currently don't really have much of a night life but hey, my liver is thanking me.

*Eyes her liquor collection adoringly*

No comments: