Thursday, June 21, 2007

Note to IE users:

It's not so much of a life and death situation but it's been bugging me for some time. This post is directed to those of you who are viewing this site in the default browser; Internet Explorer, my question to you is why?

Not only are Firefox, Opera and [insert other web browsers] readily available for FREE to download, there are numerous other benefits.
...

OK so i tried to be fancy...

I edited the template and perhaps [most likely] when i adjusted my settings i deleted/typed the wrong digit. And because of that my side panel is shifted to the bottom of the page [only when viewed in IE]. It's annoying and it's not that i'm being anal, it just irritates me that it does that.



So if some kind soul out there could please be an angel and have a looksy at my PAGE SOURCE and tell me what i can do/change so all those individuals who INSIST on using IE to browse online can see what i see. Do share your knowledge and i'll be forever grateful.
.
.
.
Why is IE EVIL?
DRAG > POINT > *click* FIREFOX

...

FYI Past 500 users

[Thanks statcounter!]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok two things:
1) when using IE and blogger combined, the coding is going to need a hack because if you change something- it'll f it up for the FF users.

2) seriously, you should A) switch to using Wordpress for your blog (or sign up at Vox. I'll send you an invite if you're interested. B) You should look at your stats to see how many users actually come here using IE. If that number is less than 4, I wouldn't bother changing it.

winkris said...

*updated*

Wordpress is confusing =(

I don't know if i have the patience or time. Knowing me, i'll just fuck it up!

Anonymous said...

yeah wordpress takes a bit to tweak :( but I've been loving it.

Dunno then! and I can't believe soooo many people use IE still?!?!?!

winkris said...

Hmmmpf...

Yea, that's what i thought... hmMmmm. I guess some habits are hard to break.