Saturday, June 09, 2007

i like whiskey.


What can i say but i seriously do NOT like whiskey mixed with coke. But then again i guess beggars can't be choosers eh? Oh well, i had no shame in topping up my glass.

Yes i am a whiskey + water kinda girl...

What am i talking about? I'll drink just about anything. And no, i'm not an alcoholic. I am just able to control myself better than most... ehehe.

In fact i rarely drink coke unless i'm desperately needing to stay awake. Which is strange since i can drink cups of coffee and still be able to fall asleep. But once i consume a can of coke, i'm usually bouncing off the wall. I blame the sugar content [8 tablespoons].

Now that i think about it...
.
.
.
I think the reason why i'm not a fan of whiskey + coke is a) the taste is off b) i always end up drinking it flat... ewww c) plus i've come accustomed to the taste of liquor, so masking it with coke defeats the purpose. Plus the journey to the girl's bathroom is usually a huge mission that involves long queues and often i end up behind the drunk chick that spends ages in the loo doing god knows what.

No comments: