Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bringin' colour back into my life

I woke up to 9 missed calls. 5 messages and my phone ringing in the living room.

In my drunken state i had managed to plug in my phone to charge because i had planned to go home get changed then head over to a friends' place to continue the night.

But i fell asleep... ehehe. SOWWY!

So it was around 1pm when i stumbled out of bed no thanks to MissSeniorPisces trying to fuck with my head. Not very good when one is nursing a hangover. She tried to get me to go into work saying that our client had called to say the files needed to be changed and sent over by 3pm.

I kept repeating, "Are you serious!? What day is today? Hang on what's going on?" So for a moment there i was very confused.

But the conversation turned into goss, which was her main reason to call. I found out not only is this world such a small place but one is bound to be linked through someone else through one's past. I had found out news that not only put a smile on my face but gave me a sense of relief.

Just to know that karma does come back and that the universe does work in mysterious ways. But let it be known i'm looking ahead and i am trying to leave my past behind. *nods*

I was happy for the rest of the day.
.
.
.
But then the sky turned a moody shade of grey and that was around the time that my lazy arse crawled back into bed.

And it was dark by the time i woke up and decided to upload the 396 pictures i took from last night. So after sieving through the lot, i picked the best of the best/worst...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"what goes around comes around" news just feels great doesnt it. I would feel a sense of peace. Justice has been served!

Be good and you never know what might come around. wink wink

winkris said...

It sure does.

And i have been good!!! I swear i have. *wonders how much longer she has to wait* hmmmmpf.