Sunday, June 24, 2007

Domesticating and all that.

I am happy to say that slowly but surely i will get my place in order. Sunday usually involves household chores/errands.

I don't have the luxury of a maid/mother/slave to look after me, so i spent part of the day doing nearly all my laundry; washed, dried and folded. Obviously with breaks in between to watch C.S.I and trashiness on Channel E!

Although i'm proud to say that this Clutter Queen has finally organised her dressing table. I admit i've not completely parted with the numerous NEARLY completed random bottles/containers/tubes of what-not. But it's so much more neater to the extent that i can ACTUALLY see the tables' surface.

And as a bonus i've even found a few necklaces that i had THOUGHT i lost. So now they can join my growing collection of accessories.

But i'm looking forward to passing out on my crispy clean sheets and resting my coconut head on my feather down pillow.

Yes, this post was NEARLY as exciting as my day. And you know what? You just gotta deal with it.

[Image stolen from www.no-treason.com]

No comments: