Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not so far but far enough.

It's a nice change to have home cooked food and not spend the evening alone.

I'm trying very hard to ignore my work stresses. I know the next couple of days has another round of deadlines lined up for me. If only time would stand still because i'm not looking forward to the upcoming week or the week after for that matter.

It's times like these i believe taking leave entitles the employee to have temporary amnesia especially when it's work related. I'm not available and this is my only chance to destress.

5 comments:

calvism said...

it sure feels good to be at home :P i'm taking my annual leave to fly home too this week = )

Anonymous said...

hope you had a nice time wif mum n dad! love you <3

Anonymous said...

work is embracing you with open arms...MUAAHHAHAHAHA (eeeeville laugh) from you know who

Unknown said...

pig out time!!!!

winkris said...

calv: Yea it's always nice to come home and see the folks =)

Boo: I did, even though it was for a VERY short time =(

Anon: FUCKOFFFUCKOFFFUCKOFF =p

lanatir: Surprisingly, i didn't eat that much... this time round.