Monday, June 25, 2007

Nugget to the rescue.

I won't get into how much work is starting to get on my nerves.

That little stress ball that i worked so hard to banish has found its' way back into my life. But AnBloodyMumNohMore keeps reminding me each day to chant "And This Too Shall Pass..." each time i get into my frenzies. I realise it's much better than wanting to slam my head against the wall.

It didn't help that i ran out of my meds over the weekend. And last night i went to bed feeling as if my brain was going to implode. I got to work not feeling any better and with deadlines creeping up my arse, i couldn't help but feel like i was going to lose it.

But then my Nugget texted me after work to see if i was free for dinner. Which worked out perfectly as i had to make an emergency stop to pick up my prescription and my stomach was grumbling. So within half an hour of swallowing the capsule i could already feel the pressure depleting and we made our way to dinner.

We ended up at Sushigroove at 1U. Not the typical japanese restaurant one is used to but the food was edible and the interior was almost club like.

It was a fucked up start to my week but the day ended on a smooth note de-stressing with my Super White engaged Nugget. THANKS NUGGET!


["Not in a lesbian kinda way"]

2 comments:

Duke said...

what i read in this post-

"Nugget, get on my nerves, stress ball And This Too Shall Pass, frenzies slam my head against the wall (meds) my brain was going to implode, creeping up my arse, i was going to lose it, emergency, swallowing the capsule dinner Sushigroove club like.
de-stressing with my Super White engaged Nugget
["Not in a lesbian kinda way"]

winkris said...

LOL...

I see you have selective reading. If that's the case one could just choose to read lesbian and then full stop. ;)

Miss you buddy!