Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The good, the bad and the painful...

After 6 plus hours on a bus traveling back North, not only is my arse slightly numb from the lack of circulation but my back is killing me.

It didn't help that the couple in front of me decided to push their chairs ALL the way back. Not only did my laptop get momentarily squished but it enabled me to literally count the hairs on the wife's knuckles as she opted to dangle her arms behind her head rest. But if i were a monkey i would be able to examine her head for ticks without much effort, seeing that all i had to do was sit up straight in my chair. And staring down on her gray hairs that were in desperate need of some serious TLC and conditioner.

Eventually, they figured out that i wasn't going to push MY chair back and were kind enough to push it SLIGHTLY forward.

So once everyone was settled, i later watched some lame arse movie starring a fighting chimpanzee out to save some people. I lost interest the minute i saw the chimp dressed in a ninja outfit doing a flying kick and later throwing snow balls to distract the guards. Uhhh... what the? Seriously, it's no wonder it never made it to the big screen.

Instead, i'll show you a trailer of one of my favorite movies. A movie i used to watch back in the early 90s with the bunch of friends i'd hang out with regularly. A time when sleep overs were part of every weekend. A year that we just started high school and our fake ID was our ticket to getting wasted...


No comments: