Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The hooker red nails ushers in the luck

Apparently, those who celebrate the lunar new year, one should wear RED upon returning to work, most importantly the first day. Somehow symbolic when attracting good luck and a colour that somehow drives away misfortunes.

It seems like i missed out on that Lunar Memo because not only am i not wearing anything new today but no item of clothing can be excused as red. Although i'm hoping my painted nails that i so proudly named "hooker red nails" in front of my dad's face will excuse my ignorance.

But i admit i am a sucker for horoscopes and all that mumbo jumbo, in the west my birth date falls under Pisces and it's encouraging to hear predictions such as "You will be going through a lot of positive changes regarding your feelings this year, and it will make an enormous difference in your life." And according to the Chinese lunar calendar my year is the Monkey, more specifically i am a Metal Monkey.

But for fun's sake i thought i'd add the Naughty Romance Horoscope for good measure...
  • The Piece Of Ass... Thanks to the extra helpings.
  • Caring And Kind... So my kitten likes to think.
  • Smart... I'd like to thank my parents for giving me an education...
  • Center Of Attention... There's a ho in us all.
  • Too Sexy, Damn It... LOL.
  • Very High Sex Appeal... Really!? Since when?
  • Has The Last Word... Not always.
  • The Best To Find, Hardest To Keep... Like finding a RM100 note hidden in your back pocket.
  • Fun To Be Around... I have my moments.
  • Freak In The Sheets... No comment.
  • Extremely Weird But In A Good Way... That's like saying "hmmm she's different but nice different..."
  • Super Good In Bed... That's ONLY because i give them what they want.
  • Good Sense Of Humor!!! Thoughtful... Like great wine, it matures over time.
  • A Partner For Life... aka Obsession
  • Always Gets What He Or She Wants... I disagree.
  • Loves To Joke... I admit my sense of humor is slightly twisted.
  • Very Popular... with underage and people who like to think they know me.
  • Silly, Fun And Sweet... like edible underwear.
And having said when i was a little lass that "when i'm 27 something good is going to happen but i'm not sure what..." And it seems like the Pisces horoscope overview states something similar, "Pisces is having a once in a lifetime opportunity for great changes this year. You will be having the time of your life, expressing your loving and compassion to the world and fulfilling your boldest dreams."

Well noooOooow...
who knew i was able to predict the future.

No comments: