Thursday, June 01, 2006

1st Quotation... done.

Phew... i just sent out a quotation for a possible corporate identity rebranding. My quote is probably damn fucking cheap, [ok MAYBE not soOOo cheap] but considering a company can easily ask for 60k depending on the size of the client, i think i've asked for a reasonable if not bargain price. But fuck it, i'm doing my friend a favour and i desperately need the cash. Plus i don't want to scare them away with such a huge number.

If i get it, i'll be able to pay my mom back, pay for my medical bills and start building up on my savings *fingers crossed that i get the freelance job*

I only start my new job at the end of the month and not having an income right now is stressing me out.

2 comments:

Duke said...

You will get it!

winkris said...

awww thanks duke... actually i haven't heard anything about it... so i dunno.

PS heard you were leaving =( mate, it so won't be the same without you here. who's gonna stay up with jeff, bruce and i???