Thursday, June 15, 2006

Day 3

So far the half dosage has been somewhat kind to me. Only complaint i have is the constant dull headache, a few aches here and there and an increase in my tired-ness.

I had a decent nights' rest [probably because i was travelling all over the place and was irritated by the long MRT jouney from the airport]. And of course my night was accompanied by strange dreams [which i have forgotten already]. I woke up super tired and not in a mood to do that much. I dozed off some time after lunch and woke up when daylight was changing its shift.

My mom's been raving about Inty's masseuse skills for some time now. Inty is my mom's maid, she helps her out with the cooking and domestic household chores. Basically keeps her company as well. She speaks very little English, so my mom speaks to her in BM. But she's sweet and she's always humming some tune... not like a crazy person but she seems to enjoy what she's doing. Anyway, i wake up and my mom asks me whether i want my massage now or later. Sweet.

...

Two hours later and smelling like a well kneeded piece of sweet dough, i feel relaxed. And let me tell you, every little knot and discomfort has been temporarily erased from this pint and half sized body, [i am so gonna suffer bruises].

Sat through dinner with matted hair and a half arsed effort of a pony tail. Continued to feed my face with home cooked fish curry and washed it down with freshly squeezed orange juice... [i have a tendancy to over eat when i'm back home]. It's like being at some relaxation resort only difference is i just pay for the flight. Get pampered, stuff my face, sleep in and do nothing... not a bad deal i say.

oOoo oOooo, talking about flights, my plane leaves early in the morning and i'm not looking forward to an early wake up call. My taxi is arriving at 6am [which is around the time that i usually am about to fall into deep sleep] *sigh* I may not even go to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a very long day though. I have a connecting flight around mid-day and that's when the Chrissie-Adventures begins.

Note to oneself: Don't talk to strange men.

I reach Labuan only at 3pm and i have no idea what to expect. I know a representative is meeting me at the airport but i have no idea what my agenda is for the day. How exciting, my adventure begins the moment i step on the plane. I don't have my laptop with me, so i'm stuck with my book and iPod. I doubt i'll be venturing far from the hotel but then again who knows what i might get myself into... ehehe.

I promise i'll be good and keep my hands to myself... NO i did not mean anything sexual... ahahha [yes, my mind is in the gutter already].

I get back on Saturday afternoon and i MUST sort out the presales list. A definite long night ahead... so if you see me yawning or slightly cranky, you know why... been on and off planes the last few days. But i'm sure a few drinks down the hatch will keep my spirits up.

I am so not fit for the jet set life style.
Well it's not like i'm flying to exotic locations with my own private jet... *sigh* Oh but hey a nice beach holiday right about now wouldn't be too much to ask. Oh well, maybe next time.

Oh fuck, i start my new job on Monday... well nooOooow... there goes my holiday.

No comments: