Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Left Eye

So i've made through to the middle of the week at work. Time just seems to fly by once i sit my arse at my desk. But today i had to stay late, it was close to 9pm when i left... [late in their terms is past 7pm... and late in my previous company was past midnight].

I had taken over a job that a previous designer was working on. And they needed to send out the FA by the end of the day... but it's all good, i got it done but my AE is new to the job as well. So i gave him my opinions on ways to make it easier for everyone by the time the job goes out to print. And no, i didn't yell... my patience was good all day. No stress.

It seemed simple but i realised the size that the previous designer used was not correct and i had to reconstruct the whole damn thing and fiddle around. I just hope there's no fuck ups... please NO.

But apart from my "late" day at work... i've been doing alright... minding my own business and trying to get on with Life. My headaches have eased but my lethargy levels have gone up. But then again, that could be because i had a busy weekend. The brain zaps only occur when i'm late for my dosage but NOW it's not as hardcore as before.

So that's comforting to know that my brain cells are friends again...

But i'll tell you what WASN'T comforting... my fucking left eye! It was bugging me for some reason and i couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong with it. I spent most of my day winking at everyone cause i couldn't see properly.

But it's ok, nobody gave me strange looks, [so i think... ahahha] and i'm sure majority of the male specimens are gay. But no, there will be no office scandals or affairs at this office... ahahha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no shit about the left eye....it was already going on Sunday!

winkris said...

ahhaah! Yea i know rite, that's why you kept wondering why i kept winking.

omfg, i swear, i wasn't doing it on purpose my eye was fucked...