Thursday, June 08, 2006

Connection complete

So here i am... finally connected to the outside world... yea baby!

On Tuesday i went to apply for Streamyx and this morning the dude calls to ask when he can come by and install it. So half asleep i mumbled that today would be ok. Next thing i know i've agreed for the guy to come by at 11.30am. And the dude actually arrives on time... and by noon my connection is sorted... fuckin' sweet!

Not being online for so long and then suddenly to have access is like running on a sugar high. Only difference is i'm using my ghetto arse laptop. My MacBook hasn't arrived yet =( There has been some sort of delay. So the guys says it'll be another week or so... which totally sucks. Oh well...

Oh and i also start work on the 19th of June. I have to go to Labuan so i can sort out my work permit and the company is paying for my flight and accomodation. I only have to be there 1 night but its arranged for the 16th and returning on the 17th. We have our 1st Hardsequence event at Ruums on the 17th of June... i swear if i miss it, i'm going to be spewing!

OH and if you want presales for HARDSEQUENCE just sms or email me your full name, contact number and email addy. And i'll put you under my [christina] presale list [RM25].

But my stamp in my passport is only valid to remain in the country til the 14th, so somehow or rather, i have to try and get there before then OR i'll have to get my arse to singapore and then back... oh the drama.

No comments: