Sunday, June 25, 2006

Barefoot Placenta head

Feel the fuckin' LOVE
Scot Project, Bass Agents, Brad, DarkRaverz, HS DJs & Crew + 3
~ Courtesy of DJ Bone

The Crowd loved it!
~ Courtesy of DJ Bone

4-in-1
~ Courtesy of MissYvie aka Hotschtuff


HS Door Bitch discusses her beer situation with Niekon aka Wing Boy
Reminder: presale entry ENDS at 11.30pm SHARP!
~ Courtesy of Sandy

BA slut =) + BA pimpstress =)
We do it cause we LOVE IT!

~ Courtesy of Sandy

Lemon + winkris
~ Courtesy of Lemon aka DJ Learn

Sandycute + beer baby + MissYvie + Licia + Chrissie
~ Courtesy of Sandy

Sandy + Chrissie
~ Courtesy of Sandy

Brad + Chrissie + Cherelle
~ Courtesy of Lemon

So yea, last night was simply fantabulous. BIG THANKS to those who booked presales with the HS promoters [and arrived early], hope you all had a great night!

Made it to the club around 9pm to start up the presales. They moved the desk to the second level landing, which reduces the chaos upstairs but a fuckin' bitch when one has to go to take a piss. I swear, i sprinted up them steps so many times at the beginning it was like i was competing in some marathon, not stopping for anyone... ahahha. Didn't really help that my gators were getting in the way and i was so sure i was going to trip up on them and i'll land flat on the ground. Not a pretty sight and definitely embarressing as fuck.

Fortunately, i've managed to master running around with a skirt that just covers my arse and black furry material wrapped around my legs. So as Goatboi and i were sitting at the desk, beer baby came along to help with the presales... [thanks bunny]. We were told by "the boss" that we could extend the presales admission to 11.30pm... By 11.45pm we were all itchin' to go inside, sort out the presales and enjoy our night.

A guy from JUICE came by to cover the event. He requested to take photos of the boys up on stage so once my shift was over i brought him up so he could do whatever he had to do. So yea, after numerous failed attempts to get JUICE to cover Hardsequence or Bass Agents events, FINALLY they got someone to come to one of the boys' event.

Note to oneself: Do write up and don't forget to email the guy!

But yea, back to the Ohm-Sessions event with Scot Project and Bass Agents. The overall hype was there amongst the punters but not as packed as i thought it would be [i blame the world cup]. Learn played the first set but only managed to catch the last few minutes since i was out at front. Then the BA boys came on and by that time, the crowd was revved up and people were dancin' and lookin like they were enjoying themselves. I eventually made my way to the back and chilled in the backroom with a few others and talking all sorts of crap.

Then later went up on stage to check out the crowd... it was awesome.

At one point i forgot i was wearing a skirt and was standing by the edge of the stage, so yea free peep show for them perverts that were standing near the edge... ahahha. I borrowed DJ Bone's camera and happily snapped away at the crowd when Scot Project was playing. I can't tell whether the pics were any good cause i was just like a japanese tourist taking pics of everything and anything. So it'll be funny to see what crap i took once he uploads them on his multiply... ahahah.

When everything ended we all waited downstairs to figure out what the next plan of action would be. I decided i had enough of my furry legs and undressed in the car at the front... put on my 3/4. But realised i forgot my slippers and i couldn't be fucked to wear my shoes again... so i walked around without shoes on. Everyone kept asking "What happened to your shoes?" , "Why aren't you wearing shoes?", "Do you want shoes?" ahahha... but it was only going to be for a short time and yea it was an odd experience to walk around minus foot wear.

I walked outside the club, then into 7-11 to buy beer, then to Lanson's Place... all barefoot... ehehehe. Not exactly safe but hey, i didn't step on anything that looked dodgey and plus i was slightly intoxicated to really give a shit... ahahha. Got to Lanson's Place and MC Jovieee was at the decks, soon followed by DJ Vacuum... Eventutally Supastar showed some skills. And even got beer baby shuffling on the carpet. Ahhhh... what a good night... it was fucking funny. I can't wait to see the pictures!

There's LOVE... at Lanson's Place
~ Courtesy of Lemon aka DJ Learn

Squishy
~ Courtesy of Sandy

Eventually got home around 8am... can't remember the exact time but all i know is it was fucking bright and as soon as i got home, i totally crashed. Woke up around 3pm and hunted for my mobile phone... Where the fuck did i put it? Still feeling my drunkedness i thought i threw my phone in the wash when i was doing my laundry.

Then i thought... fuck, i think i may have left it at Lanson's Place. All my contacts, basically my life is on that phone, if i lose it... i'm fucked. So called Wing boy for Roy's number... but of course, everyone was passed out and nobody answered. I tried calling my phone thinking that someone may have it on them. No answer.

THEN i thought, HANG ON... i remember talking to Lainey when i got back. IT MUST BE SOMEWHERE HERE...

You know where the damn thing was? Under my fucking pillow. I swear i can be such a placenta head [term taken from my colleague when she's forgetful]... ahahah!

No comments: