Monday, June 19, 2006

My first Day

So i'm sitting at my new desk, in my new office. What a change of environment.

Got here by 9am and there was 1 person in the office. I did the short tour and potted around for a bit. A few of my ex-colleagues work here, so it was good fun to chat with them and catch up on the goss.

My desk is bare but soon enough i'll be moving bits and pieces here to make it look homey. Just beside me in the corner there's 2 huge bean bags that people can lounge on and browse through the books. So far so good. And people here are heaps friendly.

Believe it or not, my hours are from 9.30am-6.30pm... i'm so fuckin excited over that! Considering my regular hours in my old office was at least 12 hours if not 16 hours.

Ok... i've been given my first job, basically taking over a previous designers' job... will write more later to update ya on the Hardsequence event on saturday... which i'd like to add, was FUCKING EXCELLENT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO SHRIMPY GO! :D

It sounds awesome. Here's to a fresh new start and your success.

love you!

Me said...

YES YES HS RAWKS!

winkris said...

boo: yea, i'll take pics and stuff eventually... but yea, it's been a pretty good day =)

pugsy: yean man HS is fucKING RAWking! Cheers for taking the pics on saturday... *huggles*