Thursday, June 01, 2006

Has it been 6 months already?

I can't believe it's mid year already. 6 months ago i was greeting 2006... sober.

To be honest, i can't remember what i even did for new year... *thinks* awww yea, spent the remaining hours of 2005 trying to decide what to do. My attempt to not 'plan' anything back fired and Chook and i spent our time calling up our friends to see what they were doing. Ended up at the Celcom street party along with thousands of others... it was hot and not exactly good fun. Yes, i was VERY sober. Chook got his camera stolen minutes before the clock struck 12. Some fucker pick pocketed him... so much for documenting the beginning of the new year and there goes his captured memories.

I ended up at home considerably early... my wish to be extremely intoxicated, did NOT work. I was in one of my moods and couldn't be fucked anymore. I think i ended up watching a DVD at my crappy-depressing old apartment.

That was then. This is now...

After 4 hours of sleeping [thanks to Stilnox] i woke up thinking it was mid day. Nobody was awake, i think it was 7am. I reminded myself that i was on holiday and forced myself back to sleep. Eventually i emerged from my subconscious around 11am. I'm glad to say that i'm not in a fucked up mood but not exactly in the best of moods.

I'm heading back to KL this avo and returning with a heavily stocked suitcase of items, that my mom has graciously given me for my new place [i hope my baggage isn't overweight]. All i know is it's going to be a bitch to carry up those fucking steps at my apartment. It'll probably do me good seeing that i've been stuffing my face with 3 or 4 helpings of rice each meal. Yes this bitch can eat when she's hungry! Yes i know it takes 20 mins for my stomach to tell my brain it's full... but it's always good to have home cooked food. I swear, my mom is trying to fatten me up.

Well i'm not sure when i'll have access to the internet. Streamyx won't be connected for another week or so. So i'll have to venture out to Coffee Bean and abuse their wifi. Flash my smile to the waiter hoping he'll grant me the hotspot password for my ghetto arse laptop.

But should i be bursting with fruit flavour and have exciting news to share, i'll pre-blog and then do the copy + paste like i did last time by the time i finally get connected.


No comments: