Thursday, June 08, 2006

But i have no paper.

It's 1.46am on a Wednesday morning. I'm doing my pre-blog thang again. I've spent most of the day in KL waiting around at Telekom so i can apply for Streamyx. I thought i'd go after lunch, hoping to beat the lunch time crowd but boy was i wrong. I walked in and the number they were serving was 3028... my number was 3033. Fine, one would think dealing with 4 people wouldn't take so long but i was stuck there for an hour and a fucking half watching reruns of silent TMNet commercials on the flat screen!

By the time i left, it was approaching peak hour and the sky was displaying flashes of lightning and angry grumbles. My next task was to look for an all-in-one printer. Chook was saying that Canon printers are good cause if it should break down *knock on wood*, i could get it easily fixed and the parts aren't soOOoo expensive.

Fine.


So i was looking for a Canon printer that had separate ink cartridges. When i DID find the one i was looking for, the damn thing wasn't compatible with Macs. WELL NOW... damn you you Mac hater!

Chook and i were saying that Epson parts tend to be more expensive if i need to replace them. So yesterday i was convinced that i'd get a Canon.

What do i end up leaving the store with? A fuckin' Epson Stylus CX4100.

Oh well... it was affordable, it looks nice and apparently the ink is guaranteed to not fade and it says its' waterproof for 120 years. wooOoooh, DUDE, that would mean my fuckin' grand kids will see my artwork. When i'm dead and gone the ink will still be living. That's some hardcore shit. Imagine once it hits 121 years and it totally disappear... woOOoooh... it's like magic, now you see it now you don't.


So my spankin' new 2005 edition printer is compatible with Windows and Mac. And the cartridges come individually (CMYK). The colour quality is decent and i'm sure will do its job. I mean it's not super dooper fantabulous but it still is damn fuckin' rawkin. I haven't hooked it up yet as i'm waiting for my new laptop to arrive, so i can do all the installations and what not.

Anyway, later ended up at Coffee Bean, hoping i could update my blog and send out emails for the upcoming HardSequence. But my fucked up ghetto arse laptop decides to disconnect and have a hissy fit. I blame this fucked up wireless USB adapter... it hates me, i swear. I restarted and did all sorts of stuff and just when i thought i made one post in the forum, there was NOTHING!

So completely frustrated and feeling slightly nauseus, i went to get a cab. I suddenly felt really light headed... i thought, that's it! I'm going to collapse at the front of all these dodgy people with a spanking new printer, ghetto arse laptop and my purse layed out for the world to see... ok maybe not so drama but i swear, i felt like i was going to collapse... like i had heat stroke.

I quickly called Lainey and tried to catch my breath, ANY MOMENT, i was going to pass out. So i sat on the steps and hoped i wouldn't cause a scene and wake up find all my belongings gone. But MUCH THANKS to Lainey who was my saviour, picked me up and we chilled at my place and i continued to blabber on about my printer and the domesticated bitch in me came out.

BUT THE DRAMA doesn't end there...

What i really wanted to say was, THERE'S A FUCKING HALF SQUASHED GECKO above my fucking door!! If that's not bad enough, the poor fucker is wedged between the door and the top of the door *spew spew*

I must have slammed the door just as it tried to sneak into my apartment. From the inside, i can see it's left hind leg and it's tail! [hey, i ain't no gecko hater, i just don't like them near me and i swear i didn't kill it on purpose!]

I am convinced they can smell fear!


I swear to fucking gawd, if tomorrow i manage to build enough guts to brush it off but find the fucking head stuck up there, i will seriously spew... YUCK YUCK... gecko guts all over the shop!

I just SMSed Lainey... she said she'll come over tomorrow and help me get rid of it... ahahhah... oh my fucking gawd, i'm sucha wuss! I don't care... it's fucking nasty! Its' cousins are probably all outside saying goodbye! But it ain't moving so it's not suffering. But if that tail decides to fucking drop on me tomorrow, i will scream like a fucking little girl!

2 comments:

laineylashes said...

you're most welcome, babe ;o) i swear it's so easy to bribe me with ipoh white coffee & pink carpets wahahhaha..!! :D

& i reckon you really should start using the gecko trap. ggrr..

winkris said...

nah mate... i can't use that gecko trap... those bitches will be in there for ages, i won't touch it. I'll have to get you or chook to remove it... seriously... THEY SMELL FEAR!