Saturday, June 24, 2006

Give that Girl a Tiger!

Ended up at the Guinness Black Party at Ruums last night. My first Black party and probably one of my last. Not to be bad but everyone looked so old. Not one decent looking bloke or a chick that i could perve on... there was NOTHING. But what i can say is Guinness still tastes so FUCKING NASTY.

I could only stomach the Guiness + Tiger mix. I even was game to try the strawberry/grape + guiness, hoping that it would mask the bitterness BUT it still tasted like crap and left a fucked up after taste. They weren't serving Tiger on its own [being that it WAS a Guiness party] but i swear i saw a few tables with jugs of Tiger! So yea, not at all intoxicated and listening to RnB tunes wasn't exactly my cuppa tea [bring on the hard bass i say].

So supastar dj, triple b, wing boy, chook and beer baby found a table near the back and sipped our muddy water. But beer baby trotted off upstairs to meet her new boss and colleagues to schmooze and introduce herself and we were left trying to figure out a way to get beer.

Eventually we went down to the sports bar to have some Tiger but EVEN that tasted odd. We left way before the closing time and probably one of the first few times that i came home early + sober + moody. I came home to check for my presales and update my incoming SMS'.

Then i was supposed to meet up with Chook and Brad at the club earlier and eventually accompany Brad to pick up Scot Project at the airport. But my fucking printer was being a whore and couldn't make it! Well not my printer but the ghetto arse version of a programme i was using couldn't recognise my printer so i had to use my smart cells to figure out a solution.

So yea, finally i got the presales and guestlist sorted but i'm bitching cause i want my new MacBook and i want to install the latest software that's compatible with my spankin' new printer. Fuck all this copy + paste bullshit, then save as web so i can print... gimme my OS Tiger.

Now i have to sort out what i'm going to wear tonight cause i gotta be at the club early. By 11pm... i won't have to work at the door cause that's when presales end... which means i can continue getting slaughtered! I figured trying to handle money + check off names whilst intoxicated isn't a good mix. Not being able to hear half of what people are saying and trying my best to get the line moving is a bit of a challenge.

I'm not a whizz in maths and the last thing i want is to be using my fingers to add and multiply. So yea... I AM SO BRINGING A CALCULATOR TONIGHT! Here's hoping tonight will be good. I think Learn is opening, then Scot Project then my BA boys are playing... wooOoooot... FUCK YEA!

No comments: