Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Run Chrissie... Run!

After finally forcing myself to pass out, i finally entered la la land but was soon rudely awakened by a number of irritating alarms. Somehow i managed to switch on the water heater and creeped back into bed to pass out again.

I had slipped back into my subconsious and was dreaming that i was running.

Yes, like some marathon jogger trying to get from point A to B... [let me add i don't run and i'm not into sports]. In my dream the weather was just perfect, it was sunny yet not blinding which meant i could be outdoors without my sunnies. However, i'll tell you what was odd, there were all these muscle head fit instructors walking about with their pecks bulging like nobody's business! It was borderline of obscene.

[Don't ask, i have no idea why. I haven't seen the inside of a gym in months]... i should really get my arse to the gym and bring out the toneage.

Back to the marathon: it wasn't as if i was running from anyone, i was jogging with someone... not sure with whom but i remember focusing on all these fit individuals slathered with heavy duty tanning cream which only emphasised their tone and Hulk Hogan look-alike physiques... ewww. I fancy blokes with a fit body and muscles but not that hardcore!

Next thing i know, it's 10:15am and i've been woken up by an irritating sound screaming from my mobile. It was soft cock saying he had sent over BA's profiles and asking whether i was at work yet... and whether i could fix it up. My answer to that was... "i just woke up and i was running" ... uhhh ok Chris... ahhaha.

So yea, i get slightly disorientated when i get thrown out of my subconscious. But for split second i was certain i was running up a hill and dodging branches! I live in 2 worlds... it's fantastic. Eventually got to work, slightly late but feeling like death had trampled all over my eyeballs. Fixed up the boys' profile and emailed it to the JUICE guy... done.

Then trotted off to have lunch with my boss and my writer at some Japanese restaurant... yum! By the time we were done it was scorching hot and i scurried along to the Japan Medicare. Which i must say, is heaps nice. The staff were approachable and attentive. I was well impressed with their professionalism and manners. No snobbish looks and the waiting time was no where close to those dodgey clinics. They even had a mini japanese rock garden with a waterfall at the back.... ooOOoooo.

Anyway, told the doctor my symptoms and she tested me for various things... [i won't advertise the results] but i've been put on anti-biotics for the next few days and have been ordered to drink a shit load of water. Don't worry it's not contagious.

Got back to the office and decided i'd google my dream and see what all this running is all about and this is what i found, which sounds very encouraging...
...If you are just running, it means that you are making a progress in life, and everything you do is going to be successful...
WHICH REMINDS ME, i have to go to Fitness first and freeze my account cause i haven't gone to the gym for nearly 4 months and they're deducting it from my credit card... hmmmph. But with all this walking around, up and down stairs will eventually lead me to havin buns of steel in no time... ahahhaha!

Yea baby, flex 'em mus_cles! ehehhe.

No comments: