Monday, June 26, 2006

Not good, not good.

It's approaching 6am and i haven't slept. I attempted to dive into my subconcious but for some fucked up reason, i am really restless. I tossed and turned and refused to take a Stilnox cause i don't want to be groggy when i wake up and neither do i want to be late for work, if i oversleep. Plus i've got this really uncomfortable, dull pain in my lower abdomen that's been bugging me the past few days.

Today is going to be an extremely long and painful day. I'm helping my colleague out with a massive deadline and then i have a massive deadline on Wednesday. I'm going to be totally wrecked later this avo.

But i've been feeling kinda crap all day... i think i'm going to see the doctor first thing. Find some random clinic near the office before i feel even more shit.

4 comments:

Duke said...

Please take care of yourself.

winkris said...

I will duke... thanks, no worries... Hope you're doin alrite... and see you soon buddy!

Anonymous said...

Stilnox is a wacked pill. I'm addicted sand get a major high from it. It'so not a fuking sleeping pill. 3 pills r good

winkris said...

Anon: Well apparently it's a sleep initiator... it doesn't necessarily keep you a sleep. Perhaps you need to ask your GP for something stronger, that is if your main purpose is to catch a few zzz's.

I was prescribed another kind which worked wonders and knocked me OUT!

But thankfully, i haven't had to take any for awhile... or at least i'm trying to refrain from taking any.

Well good luck in the sleep department!