Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Has it Ended yet?

I dreamt of Death last night. And no this is not a sick and twisted entry...

I can't remember the whole dream but i do remember lying next to some woman and no this is not leading to some fucked up fetish... are you mad? That's just plain nasty! In my dream, apparently i knew her but for the life of me, i don't recognise her.

She's reading a book out loud and i'm lying beside her. And suddenly, she stops speaking. I look up and gaze in her direction and she is a chapter away from saying, 'The End'. And just like that, her Life ends without warning.

I turn to get the attention of someone and i look down at her still body. And although i have never visited a morgue. In my dream, i can smell Death. It can't be anymore than 5 minutes but already her body is decaying.

I wake up and my eye hurts. It's been tearing since yesterday. Great, i rawk up to work in a sombre mood with a puffy right eye... THAT'S attractive.

But Death has always been looked at as something negative and bad. My subconscious finds way of dictating and representing parts of my Life. And although it is a common dream, i find this site... And although i have dreamt of Death in the past and soon after, somebody i knew or a family member had passed on. But i am inclined to believe that it "means in most cases the ending to something in one’s life."

"It could also mean that it could be the end of a person’s worries. The worries will die in a sense. The cause of the worry will cease to exist." I can only hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pisces dreamer,

How weird that i ran into this blog about dreaming of death. I was just about to blog about my death story too.. but this time its me that im seen dying.. cremated actually..

apparently, death represents new beginnnings..so look it this way... you're starting a whole new you.. a better you..thats why there's this shift of the new you..
take it as a good design

Anonymous said...

i meant good sign... geez..thinking about work too much... and darn it you're on holiday..lucky biatch

winkris said...

well hello there... well perhaps your meeting with that guru did wonders to your outlook on life. And perhaps, a part of you has died [in a good way].

And yes i'm on leave =) And guess what i'm doing on my day of... being all domesticated again... how sad.