Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm no rooster, i promise i'm a chick.

I have no idea what is wrong with me...

I feel weak. My lethargic levels have gone up but by the time i reach home, i end up fluffing around doing random things. Then by 1am-ish i've already made my way to my sanctuary. Then like clock work, i emerge from my dungeon and *checks time* it's just shy of 6am!

I'm like a bloody rooster, i should live on a farm so can get ready to 'coc-a-doodle-doo' ~ and no i have no idea HOW to spell a rooster's wake up call... i can only assume and i blame cartoon network.

Hang on...
I'm no rooster! I'm a hen... no i'm a chick minus the yellow fuzzy fur, and beak, and wings... ok screw it. I may not have huge tits or legs like a barbie but YES i am a girl!

Which reminds me, yesterday after lunch my colleague whom i shall name 'MissSeniorPisces' [Long story short, i JUST found out she was my senior when i was a freshman in high school back in 1993]... 6 degrees of fuckin' seperation... weird huh?

Anyway, i decided to drop by Cats Whiskers and rummage through the clothing and look at the accessories. And as usual i was wearing the colours of a funeral and sporting my best best boy look. Yes i know, it has just occurred to me that i dress like a fucking boy!

I blame the fact that practically ALL my close friends or people that i hang out with, are boys. [I've always gotten along with guys better... i have no idea why]. I've misplaced my femininity =(

So anyway, was frollicking in the store and headed towards the... [you guessed it] black clothing.

MissSeniorPisces: You like black don't you?
Me: Uhhhh yea, can you tell? ehehhe.
MissSeniorPisces: Woman, you NEED to inject colour in your wardrobe!

So dressed in my black HS tshirt, black 3/4 shorts, white belt, Paul Frank specs and slippers... i strolled along the candy coloured clothing with random lace stitched along. And strangely enough, i picked up this bright magenta [hot pink] beaded necklace.

Then it occurred to me that this weird, funky tomboy, now wannabe dressin-like-a-girly-girl... may finally realise that...

A LITTLE colour ain't so bad after all.
PS. The rubber duckie is mine, i shoved him in for contrast purposes =)

And oh my fucking gawd, i can't believe i'm blogging about Shopping... ahahahaha! I am turning into a true Bangsar chick... ahahah. What is this world coming to? Something IS definitely wrong with me... i need more sleep.

7 comments:

Me said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Color is good.
But hey, NOTHING wrong with black yo!!

And funnily enough, i never realise you ONLY wear black! Haha!

Ms. Redd said...

babe i totally get you, BIG time

then one day I arrived in Bangkok, and I shopped like a girl...and the rest they say was history...hahaha

winkris said...

puggy:
Yea man... pink is the new black... ooOooo... ok maybe not. I'd say 90% of my wardrobe is black. Occassionally SOME rainbow colour will inject itself in my attire.

ms.redd:
ahahhahah... i mean don't get me wrong i love shopping. Not necessarily specific kind of shopping. I mean, if i go into a store... it's almost like a MUST that i have to purchase something... i think it's one of Pisces' traits... ahahah. Even if it is to buy a pack of gum... I MUST... ahahah.

Anonymous said...

lil junior pisces wannabe fem,

told ya colour will bring out your eyes....hahaha hot pink and today we managed a new colour.. red! (powerful- thats what its supposed to exude)seeeee... it even got some yogi to prophesize about your forgetful forehead..err..i meant lucky forehead.

winkris said...

MissSeniorPisces who looks young: yes, he should have really said forgetful forehead eh!? I guess that's what he was going to tell me later... ahahah...

Bet your bottom dollar i'll be bloggin about my new RED accessory and lucky forehead... i swear, these red balls ARE lucky! LOL!

laineylashes said...

you KNOW i love the necklace!!
OMGOMGOMG!! :D :D :D

winkris said...

lainey: ahahhaha... but of course!