Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lost: clipboard

I've just spent the last *counts*... 3+ hours doing the accounts for the HS presales and promoters share. And because i am special, i've managed to do my own head in within that time frame. Yes, more evidence to show that i am better off earning a living as a Designer rather than pushing numbers as an accountant.

Seriously, this is what i get for not doing the calculations for the last 3 events.

A DEFINITE lesson to be learnt: At the end of the night, make sure you have all your belongings and that none of your mates have my schtuff... cause you'll never know when you will get it back. [I blame my forgetfullness... hmmmph].

But what's totally pissing me off is, SOMEHOW, SOME mysterious way, the clipboard [which usually gets put together with the other clipboards] and has the list of which promoter managed to get a package sold, has gone M.I.S.S.I.N.G.

I'm hoping that it's still shoved somewhere underneath the console or was left in the dressing room and the club was kind enough to hold on to it for me. Please, please, pleeeeease.

*chants* if i WERE a yellow clipboard, where oh where would i be?

No comments: