Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Keep on movin'...

The past few weeks/months/days i've been pre-occupied with;
  1. Updating forums,
  2. Informing the media,
  3. Sending out emails,
  4. Sending/replying [presale] SMS',
  5. Sorting out presales,
  6. Informing promoters,
  7. Geting my arse to work,
  8. Meeting my deadlines.
Repeat steps 1-5 at least every 15 minutes. Most important is to complete Steps 7-8 every day! And the past 2 months we've had events practically every weekend. Which is totally fine with me because my shift is only from 9.30pm-12am... then i can join my mates, dance and be merry.

This is only the beginning...

Yes i admit half my brain is not entirely at the office because all i can think about is the Anniversary. This is a true test of my multi-tasking skills. My world evolves around HS and you know what, as crazy and intense as it gets at times, i still love it.

Although, i do wonder whether i use it as an escape in order keep me occuppied so i don't have to think about other concerns in my life.

THAT is a high possibility... hmmm.

I've even said NO to going out during the week day. And even my friends have stopped calling to see if i'll be out... [probably because they know what my answer will be]. I used to go to Zouk four times a week for months on end and now, I can't even remember the last time i was there. I'm not sure whether i lost interest in those things i USED to like or i've just become lazy again... hmmm.

I know, i'm just feeling a little anti-social lately... the old Chrissie will be back... soon-ish.

The past few weeks i've been fucking knackered as all fuck. My back has been absolutely killing me. And my body has been feeling kinda strange [i'm hoping i'm not getting sick].

Monday evening was spent at Supastar's place for a meeting discussing the Anniversary night and finalising the flyer in order for it to be sent out morning. I eventually got home around 2am and i had to email the files over to the club. But noticed a few mistakes on the FA, and yes being the little Miss Perfectionist... i HAD to fix it.

By the time i was done with it all, i got to sleep around 6.30am and i was feeling absolute shit house... my body was feeling worse and i just passed out on my bed. Those few hours were filled with horrific nightmares, it was absolutely terrifying.

By the time my alarm went off [2 hours later], i felt like a truck had run over me... i was shakey, weak and had muscle spasms. I felt like absolute shit. Every muscle in my body ached and my brain felt like it was going to explode... brain zaps like i've never felt before. I sent a SMS to my colleague that i was going to be on MC, i literally couldn't get out of bed.

A few hours later i peeled myself off and still felt like death had trampled all over me. I couldn't stop thinking that i possibly could be getting sick... OH NO... not now!

But then... BINGO!

I realised I was so busy on Monday, i forgot to take my dosage... hence all the fucked up side effects. And then remembered i also missed my doctor's appointment... SHIT!

I tried calling my doctor but she's on leave today... it's been a month since my last anxiety attack. Hopefully i can see her tomorrow so i can get my prescription otherwise... i'm absolutely screwed cause i think only have 1 or 2 days left of my medication left...

I HATE MY BRAIN.

No comments: