Tuesday, August 29, 2006

TIme to getaway.

As some of you have probably noticed, there's been a bit of a shift in my latest choice in topics. And for those of you who don't really know me, well my mates can testify that YES, my thoughts ARE usually in the gutter [ain't that right Chook?] And maybe, JUST maybe the old Chrissie is finally making a comeback. Hmmmm... i wonder.

Anyway, i've been doing relatively better. Although not 100% [but then again, what is perfect nowadays]. It's only been a few days that my dark cloud has momentarily vanished but for as long as this 'change' stays... I can honestly say, i am glad.

I'm still skeptical about the whole feng shui and clearing of the clutter deal but hey, if it's gonna bring luck my way, or in my case, contentment, i'm not complaining.

Maybe the stars are colliding or someone or something out there, is giving me a break. [whispers: THANK YOU]. Or maybe, the meds are kicking in again [highly likely]. But ya know, i'm taking each day as it comes. It's funny how people take for granted the little things in life.

Tomorrow is a new day.

And day after tomorrow, is Merdeka [August 31st, Malaysia's Independence day]. So whilst my daemons go on their long weekend getaway without me, my only wish is that they extend their holiday.

In the mean time, i will wave my invisible Malaysian flag despite the fact that i'm not Malaysian and celebrate the country's Independence at the Merdeka Street Party in Ipoh with my boys/best mates; Bass Agents, DJ Drive and Vanessa Mae.

No comments: