Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Neither HERE Nor THERE.

So i lived through the past 12 hours. [Not like anything dramatic was going to happen to me between this early morning's emotional vomit and me sitting at my desk trying to meet my deadline]. But still... i made it.

Woke up this morning and lay on my bed for a good hour. Not fazed that i was going to be late for work. And pressed the snooze button at least a dozen times [and no it didn't occur to me to ACTUALLY switch the damn thing off]. Eventually, jumped into the shower and later stood in front of my wardrobe tossing between the MadameFuneral look or MissCreativity.

Hmmm... So i DID the DeathCameToMyDoorstep look yesterday...

PERHAPS MissTomboySlashDesigneryBitch look would be a good for a Tuesday.

So decked up in my Gap slippers [which i practically live in], Paul Frank specs, boy black 3/4, white GREASE MONKEY TYPOGRAPHY t-shirt, rainbow belt, LuckyRedBalls necklace and hair that even astroboy would be proud of, i exited my sanctuary.

Finally getting a cab and within minutes reaching my office. I slipped past and cushioned my arse on my seat. And the morning ritual began before i actually start being semi-productive:
  • Launch MSN
  • Check personal email [yahoo + gmail]
  • Check on my blog
  • Check my blogs' stats [yes i am obsessed at looking at the graph] + comments etc
  • Check various forums
  • Read my friends' blogs
  • Check Multiply.com
  • Check Friendster.com
  • Check office email... MAYBE =)
And after reading my sudden outburst of colourful words 11 hours ago. It dawned on me, how horrible it is for my readers to read such negativity. I mean, i write for MYSELF and i admit, it is a process i go through in order to try and heal myself. But at the same time, i write for those who bother to return to my blog to read about my daily affairs. Yes, deep down i am considerate of others.

And remembering what a BUDDY of mine said to me recently, and that is i have to stay Positive to keep him from being so Negative. So here is my post... if i can make another beings' Life a little more tolerable then maybe, JUST MAYBE, it will HELP ME to live through my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it i haven't been reading your blog lately....but after last nite i thought it would be a good time to "drop in"...been bz tryin to sort out my own "mess" (thank you for the other nite - doin what you do best - sayin it like it is) and i suppose i have been neglecting my best bud for a while....so yes i'm back to slap you silly with the Spastic Rubber Chicken....*kerrsplatt*.... ;)

winkris said...

Mate, there's nothing to apologise about. Everyone has their own issues to deal with, so i don't expect anyone to take time out just to console or pay more attention to me... seriously.

A lot has changed in the recent months and yes... we're all living our lives.

It's cool.