Sunday, August 27, 2006

So close yet so far...

After passing out around 6am-ish. I woke up just before mid-day. Spent my Sunday avo... alone, watching DVDs with my new Wedgie DVD player... ehehhe. And not like that was energy consuming, i opted to take a nap instead of doing the rest of my laundry. It's great to not make any plans, i can lounge at home and do absolutely jack shit... and not feel guilty.

3 hours later, i find myself in front of the TV. Then 3 hours after that, i'm yawning again... and yes... i creeped back into my bedroom. And like clockwork 3 hours after that, it was 2.30am and i could hear the re-run of CSI on AXN.

So instead of forcing myself back to sleep, i decide to cruise online, hoping that it'll tire me out. Which reminds me, any time this week i shall be receiving my Maybank credit card [it sucks that being an expat makes it so much harder to get a card]. But it means two things 1) i will be getting my sexxxy black mac book 2) i'll get myself a digital camera. All thanks to the easy payment scheme.

oooOOoooer, i'm so excited! I'm thinking the MacBook pro would be heaps nicer... 15" screen as opposed to 13.3" and all the other benefits... hmmm... i guess beggers can't be choosers.

C.O.N.C.E.N.T.R.A.T.E! If i stick with the black macbook it means, that i can save a little bit more and contribute it towards the Chrissie-does-Melbourne-again fund in March 2007.

Oh well... I should really TRY and get my arse back into bed cause i can't afford to be late for work.

No comments: