Monday, December 18, 2006

1800-NEED-NEW-EYE-BALLS

I spent most of Sunday catching up on sleep. Drifting in and out of my subconscious like an indecisive wave. Only staying awake long enough for a cigarette break because it was way too hot to be outdoors.

My left eye was having issues again and if it were possible to remove my eyeball so i could let it soak in the Optrex eye bath and be able to put it back, i would! I think in the process of removing my contact lens, i may have scratched the surface. So yea, you can just imagine how fuckin' painful that was. My eye lid would voluntarily shut on its own followed by wink spasms and burning tears.

I ended up sleeping just so i didn't have to deal with it. Which worked out fine until i was woken up by another random phone call. And most of the time i'm relatively polite as i figured the caller would be asking about presales.

This boy started talking to me in malay [which of course i don't quite understand]. So cutting him off, i said, sorry do you speak english? Which he then replied back in malay whether i was chinese? And in response i said, huh? [yes i know 'pardon' or 'excuse me' is more polite but fuck it, i wasn't in the mood].

In my head i was thinking, oh great, i know where this is going. And riding on little patience, i couldn't be arsed to entertain his questions. So with direct and broken English i responded with, "No... i speak only english. Can i ask what you, ummm... want?"

The little fucker replies back, "i want you". In response to that i quickly reply, "i don't think so, sorry!" and hung up.

I mean seriously, i know i've been out of the dating loop but unless i'm a 1-800-DATE ME kinda girl, that shit is totally not on and you're wasting my time!

On another note, in one of my dream filled moments. I dreamt that i had adopted another kitten, a white female kitten to keep Smooks company. Worried that perhaps Smooks might rape the feline, i kept a watchful eye on the two.

And guess what, just minutes before, MissSeniorPisces asks me whether i want to adopt a kitten. It's white and it's called Scrubs. WoooOooooh... what a kwinky-dink premonition. Being the sucker that i am, i'm asking if there's a photo so i can have a looksy. I may have to arrange a play date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...
the 'little fucker' aside...
theoretically...
what would it take to ask you out eh?

=D

winkris said...

Hmmm... good question. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Curio said...

hey chris,
look, nxt time, give him my number!
I think i would have fun putting on a fake female voice n leading him on and prolly recording the conversation n posting it up..kinda mean i know but .. too bad for perverts la.

winkris said...

Alternatively, i could put my drag queen voice and say that i have changed gender. Go into great detail that i'm in the process of taking testosterone pills and may need help.

But then again, that might just intrigue them even more... ahahaha.