Saturday, December 30, 2006

LOST: Paper and monthly digits.

Oh. My. Fucking. Gaaaawwwd!

I don't know what i did or where i've put it but it seems as though i have misplaced my cheque. The monthly cheque i get at the end of each working month that pays for my rent, my bills, my luxuries, my expenses and my what nots.

I didn't want to stress about it when i was away since i figured i had left it in my MaryPoppinsBag. [I have a tendency to misplace things and they magically reappear. But i like to think that the pixies are out to steal from me again].

Oh shit. It's not there!

Rent is due on the 1st [which i am able to give on the 31st] but whatever i have left in my Savings account; rent plus a few Ringget, is all i have to my name. WHICH MEANS the beginning of 2007 i literally have less than RM10 to my name. Oh fucking wonderful... brilliant way to start smarty pants!

So my mission is to turn my place upside down and look for that damn cheque. This is what happens when you do a massive tidy up and rearrange things.

I KNOW i had it with me before i left and had planned to put the cheque into my account before i fled the country. I ran out of time so i didn't manage to do it. Shit! I hope i hid it from myself or it mysteriously burst into flames [wishful thinking].

Worse case scenario, i beg Admin to write me another cheque and promise i won't be a placenta head and lose it again. Only problem is, work only resumes on Wednesday.

SOLUTION: Maybe it's time to reorganize my Life and have a bit of order and what not.

No comments: