Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hooker nails + recycled style

The combination of the extreme heat and heavy dollop of dehydration has entitled me to one of the wickedest headaches. And it doesn't help that my addiction to caffeine to keep me upright during office hours is getting a bit out of control.

NOTE TO ONESELF: Drink more water + remember to take your meds + stay motivated!

My latest attempt to dress more feminine has been noted by my colleagues. No longer the girl with hair similar to that of a VCD seller's girlfriend but sporting a shade that compliments my tone and slightly more goth.

And today's combo consists of an olive corduroy pleated skirt, black top and a multi-coloured beaded necklace [purchased during one of my many impulse moments]. And of course, accompanied by my hooker coloured nails that i'm starting to grow fondly of, a definite compliment to the upcoming season.

Yes, it's bloody time that i made an effort to come up with some sort of style [whether it is fashion worthy i'm not fussed]. Pulling together items of clothing that i haven't worn in ages or had reserved for special occasions [usually intoxicated night outs]. It's about time that i expose them to the light of day instead of those glaring lights and nicotine stained air.

However with my odd sense of so-called "style", i have yet to get used to proper heels... so my love towards my GAP slippers lives on and my heels continue to gather dust.

No comments: