Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's as easy as CUT + PASTE.

I'm back. I'm really fuckin' knackered and it doesn't help that the muscle between my shoulder and neck has been drillin' me hardcore. So once i sort out the pictures from last night and figure out why my USB card reader is having issues... i'll upload them onto my Flickr/Multiply album.

But you know what i noticed after viewing a ridiculous number of shots taken last night. I have one basic Chrissie pose, a slight turn of the head accompanied with a hearty smile. And should one cut + paste my portrait onto another image, one would find it freakishly similar.

I envy those who can create a different mood or emotion in every shot. I was never able to make the pout look sensual without resembling a worst case lip augmentation patient. Plus the au natural look cannot make it in my scrapbook. So until i find another winning pose, you will have to bare with my carbon copy smile + pose.

No comments: