Tuesday, January 30, 2007

1 down... 3 more to go.

Yes, i'm still in the office, i'm such a good little elf.

I just finished working on the pitch, which i have rightfully named it, Project CancerSticksIsKillingMe. Not only has it jump started my stress levels but it is the reason why my other deadlines are now squeezed right to the last second.

Unfortunately, my brain's not functionally right at this very second [possibly a result of a combination of things; dehydration/hunger/inhaling too much plug-in Mortein red mats]. I am happy to say, that i've finished my mock up and printed all the necessary extras my boss requested. But i can't help but think i've missed out on something.

Oh well. 1 down... 3 more deadlines to go.

But I think i should go home soon before i accidently slice my finger tips off or something dramatic happens. Nearby there's some serious drilling and construction going on and the jack hammer outside is giving me a headache! Do they not realise what time it is? But then again, technically i should be tucked in bed.

Hmmph...

No comments: