Sunday, January 28, 2007

One too many cycles can do more harm than good.

After my Tim Tam break yesterday i got glued to watching Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. And what better way to add to my junk food intake then to add 2 regular Domino pizzas to the mix. Not sure what it is about added preservatives and artificial flavoring but it's definitely a mood lifter.

So waking up in the mid afternoon to left over pizza was of course welcomed with open arms. And instead of walking aimlessly in a shopping mall and spending money on items i don't really need, i opted to stay indoors and continue with my work whilst taking breaks to do my laundry.

Typical Sunday chores that not only are time consuming but terribly mundane. So with a pack of hair dye, my faded black current shade has shifted to a warm black. A small change that can temporarily make a difference.

But as Smooks continues to sprawl himself across the glass table top for his evening siesta. My evening consists of watching CSI episodes whilst my semi-dry bed sheets continue to hang on the clothes stand in the middle of my living room under the ceiling fan.

But with air stained with a distinct Citronella scent my urge to get away continues to plague my thoughts. I'm not sure whether it's a much needed holiday i crave and/or a complete change of scenery. But with the combination of a low immune system, a fading passion and a shift in priorities, i can't help but wonder, it's only a matter of time.

No comments: